XboxLab
Please Create An Account, Or If You Already Have One Login.
XboxLab Features:
Game Discussion
Game Guides
Photo Gallery
Picture of the Month Competition
Gaming News
Friendly Community
Gamercard in Forums.
and so much more!


The Ultimate Website For Xbox 360 Users To Chat, Compare Games, Help With Games & Achievements And Much More.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The New Games Hitting Xbox 360 Soon
Red Faction Guerrilla - 5 June
FUEL™️ - 5 June
Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 5 June
Prototype®️ - 12 June
Fight Night Round 4 - 26 June
Tales of Vesperia - 26 June
Halo ODST - 30 September
Poll
In Halo 3 What Is Your Favourite Map To Forge?
Sandbox
57%
 57% [ 8 ]
Foundry
14%
 14% [ 2 ]
Sandtrap
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Orbital
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Guardian
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Rats Nest
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Avalanche
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Other Map (Please State In Comments Box)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Pfft, Forge is for Noobs
21%
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
Latest topics
» What is your highest RANKED medal in Halo 3 ?
Sat 27 Jun 2009 - 1:46 by uilster

» skill 39 noooooooooo...!
Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 12:12 by uilster

» Machinima Top 10 - Episode 32 Warthog Kills
Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 11:42 by CheesePwnsMe

» Lara croft : Ledgend guide level 1 part A
Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 11:15 by uilster

» GTA IV
Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 19:38 by CheesePwnsMe

» The annual achievement!
Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 1:02 by uilster

» New Affiliate!
Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 12:41 by uilster

» E3 2009!
Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 19:10 by uilster

» Saints Row 2 Co-op Achievements
Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 12:06 by CheesePwnsMe

» Any Ideas For Forge ?
Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 12:02 by CheesePwnsMe

Top posters
CheesePwnsMe (149)
 
uilster (62)
 
Smoke (34)
 
Faranger (10)
 
D3J0 (8)
 
CheesePwnsMeJr (5)
 
Davros Hendrak (5)
 
CaptainKicker (4)
 
AGCdevileye (3)
 
Admin (3)
 
Affiliates


Share | 
 

 Call of Duty 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uilster
**Xbox Lab Moderator**
avatar

Posts : 62
XboxLabGamerScore : 4023
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 24
Location : Pijnacker

PostSubject: Call of Duty 4   Fri 29 May 2009 - 20:18

Hey guys,

I know alot of you guys play cod 4 to. I just want to know what levels you like most, what gametype and if you guys wanna team up.
So post some cool stuff about cod 4!

uilster king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D3J0

avatar

Posts : 8
XboxLabGamerScore : 3415
Join date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4   Fri 29 May 2009 - 23:31

yeah, I play cod 4 and I'm lvl 32 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uilster
**Xbox Lab Moderator**
avatar

Posts : 62
XboxLabGamerScore : 4023
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 24
Location : Pijnacker

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4   Sat 30 May 2009 - 0:25

Nice dude!
I am lvl 43 with 3rd prestige! Very Happy
only need 25 more headshots for red tiger camo for my m40e3 or sumething like that Very Happy

king

D3J0 wrote:
yeah, I play cod 4 and I'm lvl 32 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheesePwnsMe
*****Xbox Lab Admin*****
avatar

Posts : 149
XboxLabGamerScore : 5286
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23
Location : Yeovil, England.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4   Sun 31 May 2009 - 10:43

uilster wrote:
Nice dude!
I am lvl 43 with 3rd prestige! Very Happy
only need 25 more headshots for red tiger camo for my m40e3 or sumething like that Very Happy

king

D3J0 wrote:
yeah, I play cod 4 and I'm lvl 32 Very Happy

I don't play it!

I borrowed it from MeOwned, and well, it was meh.

_________________
**************** XboxLab Creator & Admin. ****************

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlab.tk
uilster
**Xbox Lab Moderator**
avatar

Posts : 62
XboxLabGamerScore : 4023
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 24
Location : Pijnacker

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4   Sun 31 May 2009 - 15:49

My disk is damaged .__. and I cant play online v_v so im kinda pissed bout that. I may just switch disks while lending it from someone Razz!!

grtz Uilster king

CheesePwnsMe wrote:
uilster wrote:
Nice dude!
I am lvl 43 with 3rd prestige! Very Happy
only need 25 more headshots for red tiger camo for my m40e3 or sumething like that Very Happy

king

D3J0 wrote:
yeah, I play cod 4 and I'm lvl 32 Very Happy

I don't play it!

I borrowed it from MeOwned, and well, it was meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheesePwnsMe
*****Xbox Lab Admin*****
avatar

Posts : 149
XboxLabGamerScore : 5286
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23
Location : Yeovil, England.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4   Sun 31 May 2009 - 20:15

uilster wrote:
My disk is damaged .__. and I cant play online v_v so im kinda pissed bout that. I may just switch disks while lending it from someone Razz!!

grtz Uilster king

CheesePwnsMe wrote:
uilster wrote:
Nice dude!
I am lvl 43 with 3rd prestige! Very Happy
only need 25 more headshots for red tiger camo for my m40e3 or sumething like that Very Happy

king

D3J0 wrote:
yeah, I play cod 4 and I'm lvl 32 Very Happy

I don't play it!

I borrowed it from MeOwned, and well, it was meh.

Lol, the joys of borrowing from friends Laughing

_________________
**************** XboxLab Creator & Admin. ****************

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlab.tk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4   

Back to top Go down
 
Call of Duty 4
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XboxLab :: Gaming Discussion :: Games and Achievement Help-
Jump to: